there, anyway?  And how long before they charge a nickel for every page hit?
   Perhaps this is just incentive for Netscape to enhance My Netscape,
or even some
enterprising geeks to devise a My Mozilla (but, lose the tacky dragon!)
   But, I have long had problems displaying My Netscape in WinMoz --
items are dragged out horizontally.  Netscape 6.1 displays properly.  I
know that User Agent has something to do with the display problem,
because when I put a check mark in one Proxomitron setting mentioning
User Agent, My Netscape displays properly in WinMoz, but Hotmail warns
that my browser isn't up to snuff (though it lets me continue).  I
devised different filter configurations for My NS and Hotmail, before I
abandoned Proxomitron because of the problems it poses for streaming media.

                         Nigel L