I am running Win 98 SE, Mozilla 10-13-08 using a 56K dial up modem.I
have the following four java plug ins installed NPJava130_01a.dll,
NPJava130_01b.dll,  NPJava130_01c.dll and NPJava130_01.dll.

On the  site:

www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/index.pl

some but not all of the applet images do not work (load).
Is it me or them? If it is me how do I fix it? If it them someone should
tell them how to fix it as it is a very good learning tool for kids.

Try it, those images that work are educational and fun. I believe the
guys who first made the Bose Einstein condensate just one a Nobel Prize
in physics.
--
Howard M. Stark
337 Mildahn Road