I use a browser for day to day administration of some systems, and
routinely need to copy data from one window and paste it into another
form.    In the case of using Netscape 6.2 with Linux, I seem to always
get an embedded newline when I select text.  This causes me a great deal
of problems.  One is that if I cut and paste data, they are always
wrong, and therefore 6.2 is unusable for real work.  The other is is I
use the middle mouse button to paste selected text into a browser form,
netscape automatically assumes that it needs to resolve the entry.  I'm
trying to input the data into a form, I'm not attempting to go to
another webpage.  I'm confused why it would do that.   I really like 6.2
in every other way.  It looks very very smooth, and the response is much
better.

Thank you and hopefully a fix can be made available soon.   Please
respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED], as I don't have much opportunity to
follow newsgroups.

Thanks,
Brian Seppanen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]