Kent Scheidegger wrote:

>   I gather that means this program remains nonfunctional,
> for practical purposes.  Anyone know when, if ever,
> Netscape intends to restore this essential function?

Out of curiosity, what is a preview so important for you, personally? I
don't think I've ever used it in any program.

But given that I've been using Moz for a long time now, and for some
time as my only browser, I'd say it is very functional, for practical
purposes.

Perhaps you should have qualified your statements a tad: "I gather that
means this program remains nonfunctional for me, ..." and "... Netscape
intends to restore this function, which I consider to be essential?"

8)

--
Mike Gratton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Leader in leachate production and transmission since 1976.