Hallo Travis,

For a couple of weeks ago I also got sick and tired of pop-up ads, and
searched the internet and found The Proxomitron at the following site:
http://spywaresucks.org/prox/
this progrom works very well for me, the only setup it require in
Netscape is to set your proxie/hppt to "localhost: port 8080".

Check it out.

Allan H.