Jay Garcia wrote:

>Patrick Gallagher wrote:
>
>>  I set up folders on my personal toolbar. In Netscape 4.x, if I select
>>one folder, and then move to the next, opening each successive folder
>>also requires 1 click - In moz it requires 2 for every folder after the
>>first. Is there a reason for this? It's a minor annoyance, but an
>>annoyance nonetheless.
>>
>>  The other thing I noticed (using Netscape 4.79 vs. Moz 2001111108) is
>>moz still has a very rough overall feel as far as smoothness of
>>transitions in menus and bookmarks. IMHO this is something that needs to
>>be addressed for a 1.0 product, as even though it's a completely new
>>product, it's still going to be compared to the 4.xx line of Netscape
>>products, and while the functionality is excellent, a smooth, solid feel
>>to the interface could sway a lot more people to try the product (which
>>is amazing already...).
>>
>>Patrick
>>

>Don't know if this is a "bug" or a reason for a RFE ...
>
>At any rate I use the middle mouse button programmed for dbl-click and
>that works ok. So, in effect, it's still a single-click .. :-D

LOL... cute :)

It's not something that's going to deter me using Moz - I love it... I'd
like to see a lot more people using it tho!  Little interface things are
more important to the majority than functionality - look at how many
people are using IE... o... wait.. IE's interface sucks rocks...
nevermind :)

Patrick