In article <9rracl$86p$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Steinar Kaaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>   Gervase Markham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> http://www.testequity.com/
>>
>>I'd guess this is FreeBSD-specific because, on Red Hat 7.2, it looks
>>just right in Mozilla and far too small in 4.x.
>>
>>Gerv
>>
>I'm using RedHat 6.2, and I'm experiencing the same thing. With 0.9.4
>everything looks fine, but with 0.9.5 small fonts gets unreadable.

I think I've found a fix for this problem, add

        user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-western", 8);

to your prefs.js file (the value 8 looked OK for me).

It would be nice if this setting was setable via the font preferences
menu.

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet, Eindhoven, The Netherlands               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Work: http://www.madison-gurkha.com/  (Security, Open Source, Education)