Marc Schirrmacher wrote:

> Scott Tran wrote:
>

>>>But where is the difference between new builds in latest and
>>>latest-0.9.6 directory on mozillas FTP-Site?
>>>

>>Basically Latest 0.9.6 are the builds that are moving toward a 0.9.6
>>release, these builds might not have all the features of "latest-trunk"
>>

> Thanks!
> But where are the differences between /latest /latest-trunk and
> /latest-statictrunk?
> Whouh! This FTP seems to be like BugZilla: *Not for Newbies* (like me ;)
>
> cu Marc

I dunno what statictrunk is but the latest-statictrunk, would contain
the latest statictrunk builds. The latest-trunk contains the latest
builds from the trunk and the latest directory just contains the latest
builds in general, so you cant tell if you get a 0.9.6 branch build,
statictrunk, trunk etc build if you use the trunk folder