In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> alpha wrote:
>
> > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...

> >>I think its easy enough. What exactly are you struggling with?
> >>

> > SMTP is a nightmare.
> >

> Why is it a "nightmare". Don't you have the SMTP address given to you by
> your ISP ????

I see that you think that I'm a idiot who can't set up a mail account.
But after been using alot of difftrent mail clients and when using
mozilla mail and when I cannot set it up in the normal time (WITH THE
CORRECT) L/PW,mail & smtp servers and it still does not work.

Then who is it to blame, me or... maybe is this to difficult to setup.