Hmm ... this did not happen on my Mozilla.  I'm running Build 2001111203
and I never had such problems with Netscape 6.1.  However, the one
problem I did notice was trying to re-organize the Internet Explorer
favourites!  Fortunately, just modifying the Favourites menu will fix
that problem since the "Imported IE Favourites" bookmarks are
synchorized with the Favourites folder!  What build are you using, Ray?

Robert