Bernard Perrot wrote:

> I never used mozilla 0.9.5, because there was already more problems than
> in 0.9.4 : is there another way for Linux users than Opera ?

I see the same problem in 0.9.6. In a desperate attempt to help I found
this in the release notes  ;-)

... It may not be related, though. Another thing to test is to create a
new profile... it cures a lot of those troubles, though I admit that
this is not exactly commendable...

Fonts

Many Linux systems (in particular, Red Hat Linux systems) have bad Arial
fonts. (Bug 46415) If many Web pages, especially those using the Arial
font, look unclear, small, or hard to read, the following links explain
two ways you can change your font server to get better Arial fonts:

http://home.c2i.net/dark/linux.html#ttf
http://home.c2i.net/dark/linux.html#fuzzy

If that doesn't work, you may be able to fix the problem by renaming or
removing /usr/share/fonts/ISO8859-2. For instance, enter the following
command:
mv /usr/share/fonts/ISO8859-2 /usr/share/fonts.ISO8859-2

and then log out of Linux and log back in again. You can always undo
this, if necessary, by entering the following command:
mv /usr/share/fonts.ISO8859-2 /usr/share/fonts/ISO8859-2

--
regards, Esben Mose Hansen
www.worldonline.dk/~mesben (danish site)