Hi Michael,

Thanks for the relpy. /etc/alternatives is correct. Netscape runs fine
by itself (i.e no mozilla running)... I believe netscape first checks if
an existing copy of itself is in memory and if so, it just spawns a new
browser window. It looks as though netscape is mistaking mozilla as a
copy of itself!

No big deal...

Roger