I had to reinstall my system disk recently, and so had to reinstall
netscape.  I use 4.7, since 6.x seems allergic to my machine (it moves
around very slowly and sneezes on me).

There's a site my wife likes that has HTML links of type ".MID"; when
she clicked on them before, she got sound.  Now we get a 'save file'
dialog.

I went out and Crescendo (a midi plug-in) and installed it.  The tests
on the plug-in work fine, but our site with the .MID links still gives
us the save file dialog.

If I save the file to disk and feed IT to the browser, THEN it plays
sounds.  So how do I get the browser to play the sound from the
original link?

rc