Hi I've been using mozilla 0.9.6 with RH72 for the past 2 weeks (or so)
and I've just noticed something.  I've just installed flash plugin
(Shockwave Flash 5.0 r47) and Java(TM) Plug-in 1.3.1_01.  Anyway, when a
page loads, whatever fits on the screen appears ok.  But when I scroll
down, I get a blank page.  I have to highlight (mouse) the rest of the
text for it to display (and when I scroll up or down again, it
disappears).  I tried uninstalling the plugins (rm Sock*; rm
libf*; rm libjav* from /usr/local/mozilla/plugins) but that still doens't
make a dif.  I'm not sure why this is happening.  Has anyone xperienced
this odd behaviour?

Thanks.
Hilkiah L