I am having a problem with the 20011129 build similar to one I had with
the 0.9.6 release, serious enough that I can't use them at all.

After downloading, when I try to start Mozilla and load a 4.79 profile,
the Mozilla homepage starts to load and then freezes with the progress
bar at about the halfway point.  The system (Win98) freezes solid -
mouse, keyboard, everything dead - and a cold reboot is required.  I
have tried this importing an existing profile or creating a new one.
The only difference is that a new profile loads the first time, and
freezes the second, and importing an existing profile freezes the first
time.  This happens every time and makes even using the program
impossible.

--
Gord McFee
[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]