Peter Fjelsten wrote:

> How do I change the keybord shortcuts in Moz 0.9.5 Win? I cannot believe
> that Moz have not nicked the Opera idea of using Z and X for "back" and
> "forward". TIA.

It is possible to change this keybinding.
Easiest way is doing this:

1. In the chrome\ directory, unzip the file comm.jar. You'll get a
content directory
2. Edit content\navigator\platformNavigationBindings.xul
3. Add these Lines after <key keycode="VK_BACK"
command="Browser:Forward" modifiers="shift"/>

     <key keycode="z" command="Browser:Back"/>
     <key keycode="x" command="Browser:Forward"/>

4. Delete comm.jar, Zip the content directory and name the zip file
content.jar
5. Start Mozilla and enjoy the new keyboard shortcuts

--
Greetings to Echelon and the NSA:
president usa attack world trade center afghanistan terrorist terrorism