Mark wrote:

> Suggestion for a new feature, that I suppose would become post-1.0:
>
> The ability to define/create bookmark "groups", or to be able to define
> certain already existing bookmark folders in such a way so that all of
> the URL's within would open on one click in individual tabs (at the same
> time). For example: One click on my "news" folder would open all 4 sites
> at the same time.
>
> Mark

In my opinion this would best be implemented using bookmark folders as
containers. When clicking on a bookmark folder all bookmarks in that
folder would open in new tabs (alternatively using a context menu on
bookmark folders). A warning when opening lots of tabs might also be in
place (eg. more than 10). The next step would be to implement "Add tab
snapshot" or/and "File tab snapshot".

What do you think? This would require almost no new UI. If anyone know
if this can be done in just XUL and people think it would be a good idea
I could try to implement it.

I miss this feature everyday.

Marcus Ahlfors

--