I noticed today that I got the 'too small fonts' problem again with the
FreeBSD/2001120507 nightly build.

Last time I solved it by adding this to prefs.js:

        user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-western", 11);

After starting/stopping mozilla a few times I noticed the 'too small
fonts' problem and when I checked prefs.js I now saw:

        user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-western", "11");

Removing the "" around 11 fixed the problem but after stopping mozilla
the quotes are back again of course :(.

So mozilla is able to read the line and store it again at exit but the
quotes seem to make the setting ineffective.

Anybody else seeing the same behavior?

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet, Eindhoven, The Netherlands               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Work: http://www.madison-gurkha.com/  (Security, Open Source, Education)