I have 0.9.6 and have had the first bug for a few milestones before that
but as it never got too severe I did not get to mention it till now:

1: The file save/load dialogue box goes away somwhere; when I right
click to save as or try to add an attechment ina mail it does not appear.

2: Mozilla takes over windows in a rather unusual way (new with 0.9.6);
it remains running even after exiting even though quick launch is not
enabled.
When I run it again I get another mozilla instance. Worse than that,
after running mozilla for the first time after a reboot the ctrl-alt-del
key sequence is no longer available to me to bring up task manager and
as such can not kill the remaining Mozilla instnces.
I use a sys info tool to see that the instances are accumulating each
time I run Mozilla but I can not do anything but delete to fix it.

If any of you have seen these and have an idea how to fix it let me know.