Lucas MacBride wrote:

> Travis Crump wrote:

>>> Can't find anything, so I filed a bug: 114683
>>>
>> Do you mean bug 113027??
>>

> Yeah, that would be it....

The issue is actually that the checkmark and bullet icons are being
stretched to the wrong size, so it looks like a transparent .gif or an
alpha-blended, anti-aliased .png problem. Just black pixels stretched
too big.

--
"I plugged my phone in where the blender used to be.
  I called someone. They went "Aaaaahhhh...." --Steven Wright