Parish wrote:

> Arthur wrote:
>
>> This must be what you're looking for:
>> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/
>>

> No, I can d/l them. I grabbed one yesterday. I just want to clarify how
> to install them since they don't include an installer (to be expected, I
> know).
>
> Obviously I just extract the zip into Program Files\mozilla or similar,
> but should I uninstall 0.9.6 first and, if I do, what about registry
> settings, profiles, prefs, etc.?

No need to remove the 0.9.6 build...
just extract the nightly into a *separate* directory, and run it from there.
The profile data is stored separately, but you should back it up, just
in case you get a bad build that corrupts your profile data.

--
Morten Nilsen, aka Dr. P

   4th Age webmaster & designer -  www.4th-age.com
                            Webprogrammer for hire