DeMoN LaG wrote:

> JTK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 17 Dec 2001:
>
>>No, both you guys are "WackedV".  You're going to make fun of IE6
>>in the areas of speed and stability, two metrics by which IE6
>>inarguably beats the living crappola out of Mozilla?  CUC-KOO!
>>CUC-KOO!
>>

> Actually, I use a Win NT based operating system, where independant tests
> show Mozilla is faster than IE6.  As for stability...  Haven't had a
> crash in a while on Win 2k.

Same here.  I use Mozilla (almost) exclusively, on Win2k, and it's quite
rare for it to crash.  Speed-wise, it is the equal of IE, for browsing.
  Where Mozilla is slow is with all the dialogs (the XUL stuff).

But don't get me wrong, because I absolutely _love_ XUL!  Once it is as
fast as "native" (I don't see why it shouldn't be, in principle), then
XUL will rule.

     - Chuck