Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 17 Dec 2001:

> Albert wrote:
>
>> The only thing preventing my migration is an error message in RH
>> 7.2 that says "Warning!  FAT32 support is still ALPHA!" (nuisance
>> only) and the fact that no one supports USB wireless network cards
>> =(
>>

> Huh? last time I had a FAT32 partition, I used it with less trouble
> in linux than from windows...
> NTFS on the other hand... is another story

Why would anyone put a FAT32 partition on a Linux box?  If you migrated
entirely over to linux, you wouldn't have a FAT32 partition to have
alpha support on.  The USB wireless cards yes, that's an issue, but the
file system is no problem at all

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9