David Hyatt wrote:

> If you think the implementation is poor, could you file concrete bugs
> regarding the concerns that you have or perhaps state them here?
> There are AFAIK only a handful of current remaining issues with the
> implementation.

Not that I think it is poor implementation, and I do like it, but if an
icon expires from cache than when Mozilla/bookmarks load the default
icon is used.  In my opinion, it should either continue to use the site
icon even though it has expired from cache or else it should request a
new copy of icons which are stale(the problem with this being I don't
think Mozilla should assume it is online when it is started).  Sort of
like Bug 113102.