Hi,

I have compiled mozilla cvs 011115 on a mips redhat
7.1 platform and I am trying to run it under X Windows
4.1.0. But whenever I run it I get the error message :

Gdk-Error **: Bad access (attempt to access private
resource denied)

>From searching on the Web, I believe this is telling
me :

It is the 347th request to X
Error code comes from ..include/X11/X.h and is Bad
Access

Request code comes from Xproto.h , but it only has
codes listed up to 127 !

Given the above information, can anyone suggest what
is going wrong ? How I may fix the problem ?
Have any useful tips for further debugging into the
problem ?

TIA

Wayne