Sören Kuklau wrote:

> Hmmmm... any screenshots?
>
> Oh and is there any patch or chrome or whatever for a full Mozilla MDI
> Interface (yes, I know tabbrowser, but that's not true MDI... and it's not
> for myself.).

I did have a look for it last night, and couldn't find it. But now I
have, take a look at http://www.qatlantis.blinksworld.com/other/ieskin/

You can download the zip too if you want.

And yes, that is a WindowBlinds skin of Modern 1 running in the
background, so you can imagine that the chrome has changed quite a lot
since. At the time, the classic skin did not exist (I stopped working on
the skin a couple of months before the classic skin was included).

Ian