In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, JTK wrote:
> Pratik wrote:
>>
>> Nope. Thats just the way websniffer displays it
>> (http://webtools.mozilla.org/web-sniffer/). Thats not the fault.
>>

> Is the cache and specifically the headers written thereto plaintext?  If
> so, I upgrade my WAG to a WAH (wild-ass hypothesis).

CR-LF's are the standard line-end in HTTP transactions and omitting one or
the otherwould in fact be considered a violation of the standards
(although we probably play ball with that).  They're quite widespread.

Incidentally, are you running any filters on Proxomitron?  There was one
bug filed by someone experiencing problems similar to yours, but the
reporter wasn't able to reproduce it on other machines, and it went away
after a cold install (of Mozilla?  Proxomitron?).  See bug 100075 for
details.

--
Chris Hoess