[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jonas Jørgensen) wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>Mozilla is targeted at developers. If you are an end user,
>wouldn't you be better off with Beonex or Netscape instead?

No. Netscape sucks and has all sorts of crap I don't want.

Mozilla is *great* for end users, even in the present versions.
I've been moving all my clients who have been limping along on
NS4.x over to Mozilla builds since August (0.9.3 was the one that
won me over; the addition of tabbed browsing closed the deal for me
entirely).

Mozilla is simply a better browser, hands down. And it's got less
crap than Netscape.

dfenton at bway dot net                http://www.bway.net/~dfassoc