Sören Kuklau wrote:

>Maybe mid-click should do a pie menu?
>
>"Christian Biesinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>>Sören Kuklau wrote:
>>
>>>- Mid-click on rest of the page so far does nothing (will probably /
>>>hopefully later on do "auto-scroll")
>>>
>>I would prefer it if mid-click on page would load the URL in the
>>clipboard (as it does on Linux)

Personally, I use the middle mouse gestures for mouse
gestures(http://optimoz.mozdev.org/gestures).  Currently, wierd things
happen if you want to use the left or right mouse buttons for gestures
since Mozilla has those buttons do other things and I would hate if
those type of problems started happening with the middle mouse, but it
would probably only take a hidden preferences to turn it off which the
mozdev people would eventually incorporate into the mouse gesture
preference panel to keep me happy. :))