jdavis wrote:

>    I am beginning to wonder what's so difficult about making more
> themes available for this browser and what's so hard about fixing
> print preview, and fixing the sorting of History (retaining it), and
> maybe whether it points to Mozilla being poorly written code that is
> hard to fix without causing other problems.  Also, why does it take
> like 30 seconds to a minute to load any Java stuff on most pages?  And
> why is it when I scroll down a page like the Wall Street Journal, that
> it takes a full second pause between each screen as I am paging
> downward or upward? www.wsj.com (need to be subscriber) I cannot
> offhand think of another website that behaves like that but there are
> plenty.  Why has my Realplayer worked on certain pages before, but no
> longer works despite the fact that I've left the plugins folder
> untouched as I keep trying the new builds?
>    I try most every build as they come down the pike and these issues
> stay the same.
>    Anyone else getting annoyed by problems like this?

I've noticed with each new milestone it's two steps forward and one (or
two) steps back (with several new breakages).  I guess this is to be
expected, but one would wonder this late in the game?   I just ran
across a Moz image map crasher (previous post) that wasn't there on the
N6.2 branch.

Anyway, I'd look for Moz 1.0 to be dead on (at least that's the plan)

bl