I tried the Windows version and can't do local (offline) install.

I tried the Unix one (under Linux) and it too insisted that I go
online to "finish" the installation process.

I haven't tried the Mac yet - perhaps I will, tomorrow.

Anyone has any idea how to do offline installation ?

Lisa

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...