I figure the time has come to start with a new mozilla profile, but I want to
make it as painless as possible. In the past, I've moved over cookies.txt,
bookmarks.html, abook.mab, and cookperm.txt and those work fine.

I'm stumped trying to move over my saved (and encrypted) passwords. Here's what
I've done:

1) Move aside old directory
2) Start mozilla, creating new .mozilla (I'm on linux)
3) Set master password to same as old one
4) Check encrypt sensitive data
5) Find new files number.w and number.s, replace contents with equivalent files
from old directory.

Any pointers? Is it better to just move *.js from the new into the old and then
use the old profile?

Thanks,

Eric
--
Eric Vaandering           Phone: 615-343-6599     FAX: 615-343-7217
  Vanderbilt University    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]