Geraint Edwards wrote:

> In 0.9.7 in Linux, if you :

Also happens on Win2000.

> 1. open a new browser session + type in a URL/select bookmark etc.
> 2. press ctl-t + type in a URL/select bookmark etc.
> 3. kill the tab with the 'x'

Also happens if you close the tab by pressing Ctrl+W

> 4. try to open mail from the chrome menu

Also happens if you try to open mail by pressing Ctrl+2

> *nothing happens!*

So that's what causes it! I have been wondering why mail seems to be so

difficult to open sometimes, but I couldn't find the exact steps to

reproduce it... glad you found it!

> This common sequence seems to disrupt the javascript processing in the
> chrome.  I also can't open the javascript console to see if there are
> any errors.

ChatZilla won't open either.

> I have checked bugzilla but can't find this bug listed.

File it, and post the bug # here, please!

--
/Jonas