Peter Lairo wrote:

> Christian Biesinger wrote:
>
>> currently done does not provide any protection at all.
>

> Spoken like a true troll (inflammation via exaggeration).
>
> You are aware that *0 < profile passwords < 128bit protection* is at
> least some protection? And in fact, it is the amount and type of
> protection many have been asking for - and YES, we *fully* understand
> the limitations! It seems people like you who are unable to see beyond
> black and white, or are incapable of comprehending subtle nuances.

Bravo.  Exactly the point.  These techno-geeks probably find it hard to
think down to our poor subhuman levels of mere normal inteligence.
 Everyone has only been asking for the same level of password protection
that 4.7+ had.  Were NOT trying to protect Fort Knox here!  My wife, or
my son are NOT going to go digging into the computer files to try to get
at my emails and bookmarks for Christ's sake.  Get real.  Your diatribes
of CIA class protection or nothing has grown tiresome.

bl