JTK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
on 07 Jan 2002:
> So is that the "fix" Mr. LaG?  Have everybody go in, find their
> cache file(s) (whatever they might be called and wherever they
> might be hiding) and delete them by hand whenever Mozilla starts
> feeding them week-old news?  Sounds like you're angling for a job
> at AOL!

from: Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
deleted the memory cache (which I did not expect to work, but I was
being
methodical) - same page seen after that.  I deleted the disk cache, and
Moz then displayed the page correctly.

Are you telling me that out of all the people testing mozilla right now,
a handfull of them having to go Edit, Preferences, Advanced, Cache,
Clear Disk Cache is really too much work?  Note, it doesn't have to be
done all the time, just in the rare occasion that the cache has become
irrepairably corrupt and Mozilla can't detect this.  There are far, far
worse things to complain about than this, which I had to do almost daily
in NC 4.7 because of problems.  Had to manually clear it because
Composer would hang upon launching.  Have never had any sort of problem
with Mozilla since M18

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9