> or Netscape or Sun Microsystems etc etc etc whatsoever?  And AOL does
> not have veto power?

Yup. Right on both counts!

> Except you Blake.

No, me especially (see below in original post).

> Why?  Because the truths I broadcast struck too close to the bone?

No, I thought new people to the group were believing you. Now it's
evident that no one believes anything you say.

> Just as long as you keep reading, and keep addressing the embarassing
> defects in Mozilla I keep bringing to the public's attention

Well, I hate to say it, but what you think you're bringing to the
"public's" attention, you're really bringing to a few people in the
Mozilla newsgroup. (i.e., no end user is really seeing your posts).

> laugh all you want: I'll post more.

I think you mean "laugh all you want _because_ I'll post more".  And
rest assured that we will :-)

Blake