On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:12:10 -0600,
JTK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:"Sören Kuklau" wrote:

:> True. I'm not gonna defend the favicon behaviour, but I also consider it
:> futile to further bother to complain against it. In other words: You gotta
:> live with it.

:Right, now let's all say it together:  What AOL wants, AOL gets, and the
:rest of the "Open" Maozilla community has no option but to suck it down.

It's open source; if you really want to start JTKzilla, go right ahead.
You could be the next Theo de Raadt!

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/                http://www.rocknerd.org/
"Many of the kinder souls here are throwing clues his way, but he seems