In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jens Hatlak wrote:

> BTW: Has anyone contacted the Apache team telling them to add the
> text/css MIME type to the mime.types file by default? Or wouldn't that
> be so smart?

Uh, my mime.types file in Apache 1.3.22 does have text/css set up by
default.  I'm surprised people are having problems with Apache; text/css
has been registered with IANA since March '98, and Apache seems to do a
good job of keeping up now, although I notice an item in the 1.3.15
changelog suggesting that they'd been lagging and did a major update of
mime.types at that time (2000-10-19).

--
Chris Hoess