JTK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:3C47A46C.F2804946
@hgdjaggd.com, on 17 Jan 2002:

> Touche.  And now that Mozilla's email editor has a context menu after
> all these years, cut & paste is actually practical!

Unless I'm mistaken, control + (x/c/v) have never really had a problem,
so cut and paste was always practical for some people.  I don't think
it's "practical" for me to type something, move my hands from the
keyboard to the mouse, highlight it, right click, copy, click where to
put it, right click paste.  Much easier to just arrow/control + arrow
around, and use keyboard shortcuts.

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9