Robert Clarkson wrote:

> Cannot reinstate toolbars after previously clicking on "full screen" in
> the view menu - all toolbars are enabled in "show-hide". When Mozilla is
> toolbars with the exception of the back, forward, reload & stop buttons
> on the navigation toolbar vanish and Mozilla reverts to full screen.
> Uninstalling and reinstalling Mozilla has no effect.

I just ran into the exact same problem! I came here looking for an
answer, so I hope this is the right newsgroup.

I accidentially went into Full Screen mode in the browser and couldn't
find a way to go back to regular mode. No problem - I closed the window
and opened a new one. All the menus and toolbars are visible until I
type in a URL, when it reverts to Full Screen mode.

Anyone know what causes this? Is it a bug? Got any workarounds? :0)
BTW, this is on 0.9.7 for Win32.

Thanks a bunch!

--
~/Garth