Hi,
    I recently unpgraded from NS 4.7 to NS 6.2.1. I use MS Outlook for
email and have Win 98SE. I have a strange problem with which browser
opens when I click on an EMAIL link in Outlook. On some emails when I
hit a link Netscape opens another window and no problem. On other links
though Explorer 5.5 opens. It just depends on who the email is from.
Eial from Ebay always open in links in Netscape but many of my stock
related ones like from CBS Marketwatch open Explorer?  I can not figure
out how to stop Explorer from opening.
   I have gone into NS Preferences, advanced , system and all types of
files listed are checked off as Netscape being the default program. . I
have opened Explorer and went to internet preferences and it is set that
Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser. Still the
problems persists.
   Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Mark