If Your Current Mortgage Rate Is Higher Than 6% or IF YOU HAVE ANY DEBT.

We Can Reduce Your Monthly Payments in Half and Provide One Low Monthly Payment...
GUARANTEED... Compare Your Rate Instantly To See How Much We Can Save You...

If You Like What You See. We Will Have up to 5 Lenders Contact You That Best Fit Your
Current Needs. You Choose The Lender That Is Right For You..

In Fact We Are So Confident THAT YOU WILL DO BUSINESS With Our Lenders WE WILL GIVE
YOU AND A GUEST A FREE* 4 Day Las Vegas Fly & Stay Vacation By Requesting a Free
Instant Online Quote!!

Vacation Includes:

Roundtrip airfare from one of 50 cities to Las Vegas Nevada

3 Nights hotel accommodations

BAD CREDIT WELCOME

Click Below For a FREE Instant Online Quote!!
http://64.118.7.13/mort/quote_ref.html?ID=MORT1125J

*Each traveler is responsible for, if applicable:  departure taxes, port charges,
airport tax, gratuities, processing fee, hospitality and service fees. This is
Promotion Offered CMG and is solely responsible.The lenders participating in our
program our NOT responsible for Vacation. Participants Will Be sent an email with the
details of their free vacation within 5 business days. No Purchase with Lender is
Required. Void Where Prohibited.Certain Restrictions Apply

Please Click Below To Be Removed.
http://64.118.7.13/mort/remove.html?ID=MORT1125J

P.S. Forward This Email To Your Friends and Not Only Will They Save Money But They
Will Receive A Free Vacation To Las Vegas...