SomeoneSpecial wrote:

> What programming languages does Netscape use to program
> Navigator/Communicatior v6?
>
> Is it Java or C/C++?  Do you have any references to back this up?

http://www.mozilla.org/

Or, if you want to go straight to the source code,

http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/ lets you browse the source code
itself.

The short answer: C/C++ for the bulk of the code, JavaScript (which is
very different from Java) and XML for building and controlling the user
interface.

In the future, you might want to consider doing a simple web search or
even looking at the existing contents of the newsgroups that you are
posting in before asking questions that you could easily figure out the
answer to by yourself. Personally, I try to be nice and helpful
regardless, but you can understand that if you have dozens or hunrdreds
of people asking questions, you're going to answer the people asking
*intelligent* questions first, rather than the people demonstrating
nothing but laziness and still somehow expecting people to drop
everything and respond.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Programmer