jesus X wrote:
> Sören Kuklau wrote:
>
>>Any page with an MNG or JNG image. ;-)
>>

> And PNGs with alpha transparencies. www.mozillanews.org has an alpha-enabled PNG
> in the upper left corner.

Huh, whaddaya know, he's right.  Totally ruins the page (not).  This is
on Why2K though, I'll have to try it on WhyXP, it has that cool "GUI+"
with alpha blending built in etc etc etc.

But man oh man, talk about Mozillapology!  Holy God,
his "Lies, Damned Lies, and MozillaQuest" 'article' has me in stitches! :

"To get technical for just a moment, the total number of bugs [in
Bugzilla] at any given time is a function of the number of Bugzilla
reporters, not a function of the quality of Mozilla."

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!  So let's see now, "technically" then, if we
have Mozilla loaded with bugs vs. BizzaroMozilla which is 100% bug-free,
and both have the same number of people signed up in Bugzilla, the total
number of bugs reported WILL BE THE SAME IN BOTH?!?!?!  EVEN THOUGH ONE
***HAS NO BUGS***?!?!??!!?

OH MERCY!  I'll have to check out this "MozillaQuest", sounds like
there's some clearer thinkers over there....