DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
on 28 Jan 2002:

> It does.  that's what my stack was from.  Actually...  No, I didn't
> do a debug build today, so I'll pull/build now and check it out
> afterwards.  It did crash on yesterday's debug build though

Just got around to trying with a new CVS build, crashes here in
nsChildIterator.h:

  already_AddRefed<nsIContent> get() const {
    nsIContent* result = nsnull;
    if (mNodes) {
      nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMNode> node;
      mNodes->Item(mIndex, getter_AddRefs(node));
      CallQueryInterface(node, &result);
                         ^^^^
                        Node is null.  I can do Green -> Blue -> None ->
Blue -> None -> etc over and over, but going back to green kills it.
Can't find any bugs with libpr0n.com in the URL, or searching for
libpron or libpr0n in the summry, so I'm filing a new one: bug #122321
--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9