Hi Folks !

I'm having serious problems with WebMail-Forms (other more complex forms
not checked yet). Clicking the Submit-Button leads to nothing. There's a
"Connecting .. " in the statusbar but never ever happens anything.

I don't know if this is a bug, but it is ABSOLUTELY annoying - since I
can't do my WebMail. Or is it just a problem of misconfiguration/misuse
? Any help appreciated. Thanks !

Before I forget : Mozilla is version 0.9.7, Build ID 2001122108 if this
helps and I already deleted the .mozilla-directory several times and
reconfigured. Not userdependent (same effect with every user)

Thanks
Sascha