Chris Hoess wrote:

> Perhaps you should have tried reading the bug.  Had you done so, you would
> have found that it was fixed in late 2000, as far as anyone could tell,
> and someone reopened it today for what may or may not even be the same
> problem.

I think it still *is* the same problem.
In the mozilla releases *I* use since *several month*, this bug _still_
occurs regulary each build I install and use.
I didn't say anything yet, because each release I am still hoping, that
this might be finally fixed. But in the meantime, since we look closer
to mozilla 1.0, I want to raise my hand to tell, that there still are
some annoying rendering glitches...
This bug might be less important than other current problems, but I
think, such rendering problems should not find their way into a 1.0
mozilla release, should they?

Sierk
--
# Sierk Bornemann | Germany