Hello,

I have some shell scripts that download a web page, given its URL as first
argument, and the do something on it (print as text, extract all urls,
etc): all pretty standard stuff.

I am going mad trying to find a way to start them on a generic
hyperlink from mozilla.

For example, I have a mirror script that copies an URL and everything
inside it. What I want to when reading for example www.gnu.org with
mozilla, is to select the
"Italian"  link and launch my script with the *URL* of that link as
first argument, so that it will mirror locally on my disk that page,
and all the ones it points to.

How can I do this in mozilla, either directly or indirectly (like
associating the script to a root window icon and dragging and dropping
the link over it)?

        Any help is really appreciated!!!

                TIA,
                        Marco Fioretti