Christian Biesinger wrote:

> The Posting One wrote:
> > The number of users does not matter. Bugs should be decreasing at a faster
> > rate than new code being put in. Otherwise, there's no end to the madness.
>
> You do realize that many of the new bugs are enhancements, not real bug
> reports?

And many others are tracking bugs, many aren't even related to Mozilla, but
Bugzilla, mozilla.org, etc. That search was selected with Product = All, not a
good choice. Even Mozquest does better than that...

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]