DeMoN LaG wrote:

> Ortwin Glück <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:3C5D2A89.8050206
> @odi.BLOCKSPAM.ch, on 03 Feb 2002:
>
> > If I were a Mozilla project manager I would suggest:
> >

> And I'm sure there are a *ton* of people here in the groups and working
> on Mozilla that are glad you *aren't* a project manager.  I wouldn't
> want someone with your attitude running the Wendies down the street from
> my house

My God, it's like I stumbled into a funny farm here.  Mr. LaG, do you
honestly mean to tell me that you believe that defects in software
should not be fixed?  That software projects should simply be left to
their own devices and given no direction nor management?  Now I know
you're not a software professional, but my Lord, don't you have enough
common sense to know that the only thing down that path is ruin?